Thursday, August 4, 2011

Blogging is the New Black

Hello everyone and welcome to my Blog, The New Mrs. P.! I am a new bride (as of 1.16.11) and an event planner by day. I find that friends and family often come to me looking for advice or my thoughts when it comes to weddings. Whether they are planning their own wedding or attending one as a guest, it has always made me so happy to help and share my feelings! For years, I have been in love with weddings! I enjoy every part of them -- from the dresses to the music and the flowers to the photographers. I often catch myself looking online at wedding photographer’s websites and glancing through magazines for new dress trends.

So I decided to bring all my thoughts, ideas and passion I have for weddings to you all to get inspiration or to just enjoy them like I do! So sit back, relax, and check back often as I will try to post new stuff as I am inspired to do so! If you have questions for me, feel free to post and send me topics you want to know more about! I would also love your feedback as this blogging thing is new to me! Thank you for all your support! xox - mrs. p.

Mr. and Mrs. P. <3
photo by Ned Jackson Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment